Bronze Globe Valve for Cryogenic Service Goddard 202X Series Including 206LL, 206GF, 206ULL, 206BLL
- Top Entry: This union bonnet valve can be permanently installed in the line and serviced from the top
- Construction: Bronze cast body and bonnet
- Rugged construction for long life
- Designed with the unique Kold-Seal™ and high CV. Standard PCTFE seat design assures bubble tight seating and high cycle life
- Sizes: ¼” through 2” (8mm through 50mm)
- Ends: Threaded (FNPT), Sil Braze Tube (SBT), or with stainless steel pipe nipples brazed in.
- Service: Liquified and vaporized atmospheric gases, LNG
- Temperature Rating: -325°F to 150°F (-196°C to +65°C)
- Pressure Rating: (Cold, Non-shock) 202 Series Rated for 400 PSIG 206 Series Rated for 600 PSIG
- Sizes 1.5” to 2.0” PED approved per EN10204, 3.1
- Kold-Seal™ Technology assures tight seal preventing cryogen gas loss. Non-extended stem for selective cold gas service.