Stainless Steel Globe Valve for Cryogenic Service Goddard 232 Series
- Top Entry: Rugged stainless steel ASTM A351-CF3M (316L) soft seated cryogenic globe valve. This valve can be permanently installed in the line and serviced from the top
- Soft Seated: PCTFE Seat provides a bubble tight seal and is replaceable
- Construction: One piece investment cast bonnet eliminates welded joint in topworks.
- Sizes: ½” through 1½” (15mm through 40mm)
- Ends: Socket weld and Butt weld
- Service: Liquified and vaporized atmospheric gases, LNG
- Temperature Rating: -325°F to 150°F (-198°C to +65°C)
- Pressure Rating: (Cold, Non-shock)
300 PSIG (20 Bar)
400 PSIG (27 Bar)
PED Approved, Approved for US and Canada
Designed to ASME B16.34
A rugged construction and easy access are design features which provide minimum installation and maintenance cost while maintaining superior performance and operator safety.