ApplicationCB504 series regulators maintain the pressure of cryogenic liquid within bulk vessels combining the pressure building (RG) and economizer (ECL) function in one compact unit.
- All parts are copper alloy (brass), PTFE, and stainless steel—materials selected specifically for compatibility with cryogenic temperatures down to –340ºF.
- Tamper resistant bonnet cap prevents inadvertent pressure adjustment.
- Maximum inlet pressure of 550 PSIG (37.92 BAR)
- PTFE seat provides positive shut off at cryogenic temperatures
- Compact design fits well in tight plumbing geometries
- 100% factory tested
- Cleaned per CGA G-4.1 for oxygen service
- Suitable for argon, nitrogen, oxygen and LNG
Spring Stainless Steel
Diaphragm Gasket PTFE
Diaphragm Phosphor Bronze
Backcap Gasket Copper