RegO® - Bulk Vessels Safety Assembly – Relief Valve, Diverter & Burst Disk - DA Series
ApplicationRegO® provides a complete unitized solution for pressure relief devices assembled in a factory setting, ready for attachment to Cryogenic bulk tanks. Ideal for OEM applications where pre-fabricated assemblies are favored to streamline construction. Excellent for protecting bulk liquid vessels, transport trailers, industrial pipelines and LNG systems.
- High flow rates complement our AR series pressure relief valves and burst disks.
- Valve side selection is accomplished with a heavy duty control arm clearly labeled for positive isolation.
- RegO® needle valves accessorize for easy bleed of gas before removing pressure relief devices.
- Pressure Rating: 725 PSI (50 bar).
- Temperature Rating: -325°F (-198°C) to +165°F (+74°C).
- Oxygen cleaned per CGA 4.1