Remote Cable Controls for Internal Valves 3200C and 3200L
ApplicationThe 3200C Remote Cable Kit is designed especially for use with the 3200L Remote Operating Lever to operate internal valves from a remote location.
The internal valve is opened by pulling back the remote operation lever and closed by returning the lever to its original position. A remote release is provided to close the internal valve from a different remote location.
- Metal construction provide durability in heavy duty applications.
- Toggle action of operating lever allows for quick closure without extra springs and latches.
- The unique clamping nut and cable clamps provide easy installation.
- Fuse connections allow internal valves to close if connections are exposed to fire.
- Versatile design permits installation on bobtails and stationary tanks at bulk plants.
- Provides necessary remote closure system for bobtails required by DOT regulation on MC330/MC331 tanks and NFPA #58.
Body Galvanized Steel
Springs Stainless Steel