High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators 597F Series
ApplicationDesigned to reduce propane gas container pressure down to between 3 and 100 PSIG. Ideal for liquid or vapor service, they can be used in a variety of applications including salamander heaters, weed burning torches, fish cookers, tar pot heaters, and other industrial type services.
- Provides high capacity performance at a reasonable price.
- Suitable for both liquid and vapor service.
- Compact design provides for easy installation.
- Negative or indirect acting design provides for excellent performance when needed most – in cold weather, when tank pressures are lowest and system demands are highest.
- Consistent delivery pressure, especially in cold weather, helps assure maximum performance from the second stage regulator.
- Can be readily fitted with a pressure gauge in the 1/4” F.NPT port.
- Molded diaphragm provides an o-ring like seal between the body and the bonnet.
- Fully painted in brilliant red for complete corrosion protection.
- Available in four adjustable ranges for maximum performance.
- Bonnet and body are assembled in the USA using the unique, patented RegULok™ Seal System.
Valve Seat Discs Resilient Rubber
Diaphragms Integrated Fabric and Synthetic Rubber
Adjusting Screw Brass