DOT and ASME Multivalves® for Vapor Withdrawal 6532, 6533, 6542 and 6543 Series
ApplicationThese Multivalves® permit vapor withdrawal from ASME containers up to 50 sq. ft. surface area and DOT containers up to 420 lbs. propane capacity. They allow on-site cylinder filling without interrupting gas service.
Features 6542 and 6543
- Incorporates high capacity filler valve with double back checks, service valve, fixed liquid level gauge, pressure relief valve and built-in baffle tube into one compact unit.
- Higher filling capacity is combined with back check protection by placing the secondary back check at the bottom of the baffle tube, creating a larger flow area through the body.
- Pre-drilled hole in 1¼” wrenching flat accepts a drive screw for attaching relief cap and chain.
Features 6532 and 6533
- Similar but smaller than the 6542 and 6543, these are generally used for replacement on existing containers with ¾” NGT openings.
- Secondary back check placed in the body of the valve to help minimize reverse flow in the event the upper back check shears off or requires replacement.
- The MultiBonnet® option allows quick and easy repair of bonnet.
Body Forged Brass
Handwheel Aluminum Die Cast
Valve Stems Brass
O-Rings Resilient Rubber
Seat Disc (shut-off valve) Nylon
Seat Disc (others) Resilient Rubber
Relief Spring Stainless Steel