Low Emission ACME Connector For Transports and Bobtails 6588LE & 6589LE
ApplicationDesigned to provide fast filling of bobtails, transports and large bulk storage tanks while providing for low emission of LPG when disconnecting.
- 3¼” Male Acme Connector with reduced emissions, 90% less than current ECII ACME adapters.
- 10.5 cubic centimeters of liquid discharged at disconnect
- UL Listed as a Filler Valve.
- Safety groove is designed to shear below ACME threads leaving the valve seat closed and unaffected if the vehicle pulls away with the hose connected.
- Seat disc is made of synthetic composition and is mechanically held in place by a seat disc retainer.
- Stainless Steel return spring.
- One- piece poppet stem for smooth operation.
- Will connect to any standard female 3¼” ACME adapter.
- Hydrostatic relief valve included (3125L).
Upper Body Brass
Lower Body Brass
Poppet & Stem Assembly Brass
Spring Stainless Steel
Gasket Resilient Synthetic Rubber
Seat Disc Resilient Synthetic Rubber