“V”-Ring Seal Globe and Angle Valves for Bulk Storage Containers, Transports, Bobtails and Plant Piping A7500 Series and TA7500 Series
ApplicationSpecifically designed to assure positive shut-off and long, maintenancefree service life in liquid or vapor service on bulk storage containers, transports, bobtails, cylinder filling plants and plant piping.
The high quality construction and wide variety of sizes make them highly suited for use with LP-Gas, anhydrous ammonia and in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
- “V”-ring spring-loaded pressure stem seal provides for leak-proof operation. No packing to retighten or replace.
- Circular bridge in the globe design and a dropped seat in the angle design achieve greater flow with less pressure drop.
- Swivel seat disc assembly minimizes the seat disc from grinding on the body seat. The seat disc stops rotating as soon as it touches the body seat. This feature provides for good seat alignment and assures long seat life.
- ¼” F. NPT plugged boss on the downstream side of the valve body allows attachment of a hydrostatic relief valve or vent valve.
- “V”-ring stem seal virtually eliminates hard to turn handles frequently encountered with packed type seals.
- Heavy duty rolled ACME stem threads provide quick action and long service life.
Body Ductile Iron
Bonnet (7034, 7505-7508) Steel
Bonnet (7509-7518) Ductile Iron
Valve Stem Stainless Steel
Wiper Ring Synthetic Rubber
Seat Disc See Ordering Chart
Handwheel Ductile Iron
Spring Stainless Steel