1¼” Threaded Internal Valve for Small Capacity Pumping Systems and Bobtail Vapor Equalization A3209D & A3209DT Series
ApplicationDesigned primarily for use with LP-Gas and anhydrous ammonia as a main valve on small capacity pumping systems, NH3 nurse tanks and in-line installations. It may also be installed in the vapor equalizing opening on bobtail delivery trucks. Installation is quick and easy, and it fits in both full and half couplings, as well as, in-line applications. The valve may be actuated manually by hand or cable.
- Valve is compact, with one piece body construction.
- Spring loaded V-packing with heavy duty wiper ring on operating shaft for dependable leak-free construction.
- Nylon bearing supported operating shaft provides smooth, easy operation.
- Simple operating lever allows for easy connection of cable controls.
- Built in excess flow valve
- Return spring forces the valve to the closed position when the lever is released.
- All critical operating components are located in the valve body and inside the container coupling for maximum protection against damage.
- Midway stem position allows for quick pressure equalization.
- Equipped with 212° F, UL listed fuse link for thermal protection.
Body Ductile Iron
Operating Lever Cadmium Plated Carbon Steel
Stem Stainless Steel
Springs Stainless Steel
Seat Disc Resilient Synthetic Rubber
Shaft Bearing Nylon