Product Update New Straight Through 1½” Internal Valve A3211D Series
ApplicationDesigned primarily for use with LP-Gas and anhydrous ammonia as a main valve on pumping systems, and in-line installations. Installation is quick and easy, and it fits in both full and half couplings, as well as, in-line applications. The valve may be opened manually by hand or pneumatic actuator.
- Valve is compact, with one piece body construction.
- Spring loaded V-packing with heavy duty wiper ring on operating shaft for dependable leak-free construction.
- Nylon bearing supported operating shaft provides smooth, easy operation.
- Simple operating lever allows for easy connection of cable controls.
- Built in excess flow valve
- Return spring forces the valve to the closed position when the lever is released.
- All critical operating components are located in the valve body and inside the container coupling for maximum protection against damage.
- Midway stem position allows for quick pressure equalization.
- Equipped with 212° F, UL listed fuse link for thermal protection.
Body Ductile Iron
Operating Lever Cadmium Plated Carbon Steel
Stem Stainless Steel
Springs Stainless Steel
Shaft Bearing Nylon
Seat Disc Synthetic Rubber