1¼” Swing-Check ESV for Bulk Plants A6010 and AA6010
ApplicationDesigned for installation in liquid or vapor transfer lines at LP-Gas or Anhydrous Ammonia bulk plants to provide for quick shut-off of liquid or vapor flow in the event of an accidental pull-away, line break, or hose rupture.
- Meets NFPA 58 and UL requirements
- Fusible Element is located in the thermal fuse assembly, which acts at the latch open and close trigger. When exposed to fire, the element melts at 212 degrees F. allowing the shaft to return to the closed position.
- Valve can be opened by use of operating lever, if a pneumatic actuator is used it will open with the actuator.
- Valve can be closed by remote cable or pneumatic actuator.
- Valve can be closed by simply pushing the operating lever down; it is not necessary to trip the close trigger.
Sturdy Rugged Construction
- Will withstand hydraulic shock of sudden closings, piping strains, and temperature variations.
- Valve has only two moving parts, stem and close/thermal trigger.
- 6010 is UL listed for use in LP-Gas as an emergency and operating shut-off valve.
- Stem seals are spring loaded for leak free performance at low temperatures/pressures.
- Seat Disc is retained by a metal seat to minimize leakage in case direct fire impingement.
- Quick closing regardless if the pump is running or not.
Body Ductile Iron Clad Plated
Stem Stainless Steel
Seat Stainless Steel
Seat Disc High Temperature Viton (6010 only)
Seat Disc Synthetic Rubber (AA6010 only)
Springs Stainless Steel