Multipurpose Valve for Filling of NH3 Containers A8016DBC
ApplicationDesigned specifically for use as a manual filler valve on anhydrous ammonia applicator tanks. This valve incorporates an integral back check valve.
- Positive seating back check valve opens for maximum flow at minimum pressure drop when filling — regardless of the type of coupling in which the valve is installed.
- Back Check seat is fully contained in the tank coupling for maximum protection in the event of external damage to the valve.
- Resilient seat disc assembly is fully contained on three sides for bubble-tight shut-off and long service life.
- “V”-ring spring-loaded stem seal design requires no repacking or field adjustment.
- Specially machined break-away groove beneath ACME threads will shear-off with excessive pull on the hose and leave the valve body intact.
- Plugged ¼” NPT boss accommodates vent valve or hydrostatic relief valve.
Body Ductile Iron
Stem Stainless Steel
Seat Disc Resilient Synthetic Rubber
Back Check Valve Stainless Steel, Steel and Synthetic Rubber
Springs Stainless Steel