Fully Internal “Pop-Action” Pressure Relief Valves for Transports and Delivery Trucks A8434 and A8436 Series
ApplicationDesigned specifically for use as a primary relief valve in ASME transports and delivery trucks with 2” and 3” NPT couplings.
- Low profile design assures maximum protection against sheering or distortion.
- All functioning parts are located below the level of the container connection to reduce the possibility of damage or tampering.
- Longer spring size designed to minimize stress cracking in service.
- Use of two different materials for stem and guide minimizes the possibility of stem seizure which may occur when similar materials are used.
- Internal octagonal wrenching broach assures easy installation and removal.
- ASME approved for use with LP-Gas and anhydrous ammonia.
Body Stainless Steel
Spring Stainless Steel
Stem Stainless Steel
Stem Bushing 17 - 4PH Stainless Steel
Seat Disc Resilient Synthetic Rubber