New Compact Twin Stage Regulators for LP-Gas LV404B34 & LV404B39 Series
ApplicationThe compact twin-stage regulator is designed to reduce container pressure down to 11” w.c. delivery pressure. It is ideal for “on site” container applications such as homes, mobile homes and cottages for average domestic service; including small ASME tanks and 100-420 pound DOT cylinders.
- Large vent helps prevent vent blockage, the second stage regulator bonnet is tapped for ⅜”F.NPT for vent piping, the high pressure regulator is tapped with ⅛” F.NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, the regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG downstream with the seat disc removed.
- Incorporates an integral relief valve on second stage.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
- Compact design saves space allows for easy installation – especially under container hoods with collars.
- Built in pressure taps 1/8” F.NPT on both high pressure regulator inlet and downstream side of the second stage regulator.
- Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex Allen wrench.
- Select brown finish.
Body First Stage (LV404B39) Brass
Body First Stage (LV404B34) Die Cast Zinc
Bonnet Second Stage Die Cast Zinc
Diaphragms Integrated Fabric and Synthetic Rubber
Springs Steel and Stainless Steel
Valve Discs Resilient Synthetic Rubber