Compact Twin Stage Regulators
LV404B4 and LV404B9 Series
ApplicationThis compact two-stage regulator is designed to reduce container pressure down to 11” w.c. delivery pressure. It is ideal for “on-site” cylinder applications, mobile homes and average domestic service including small ASME and 100 to 420 pound DOT cylinders.
- Incorporates integral relief valve.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG with the seat disc removed.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage and has ¾” F. NPT for vent piping.
- Compact size allows for easy installation — especially under container hoods and within collars.
- Vent on the first stage is consistently in the down position.
- Built in pressure taps on both first and second stage regulators have plugged ⅛” F.NPT outlets. Plugs can be removed with a 3⁄16” hex allen wrench.
- Select brown finish.
Body (First Stage) Zinc or Brass
Body (Second Stage) Die Cast Zinc
Nozzle Orifice Brass
Valve Seat Disc Resilient Rubber
Diaphragm Integrated Fabric and Synthetic Rubber