Low Pressure Second Stage Regulators
ApplicationDesigned to reduce first stage pressure of 5 to 20 PSIG down to burner pressure, normally 11” w.c. Ideal for medium commercial installations, vapor meter installations and normal domestic loads.
- 90 degree right angle inlet to outer connection for meter or standard installations.
- Large vent helps to prevent blockage and has ¾” F. NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG with the seat disc removed.
- Replaceable valve orifice and valve seat.
- Straight line valve closure reduces wear on seat disc
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
- Large molded diaphragm is extra sensitive to pressure changes.
- Built in pressure tap has plugged ⅛” F. NPT outlet. Plug can be removed with a 3/16” hex allen wrench.
- Select Brown Finish
Body Die Cast Zinc
Bonnet Die Cast Zinc
Nozzle Orifice Brass
Valve Seat Disc Resilient Rubber
Diaphragm Integrated Fabric and Synthetic Rubber