High Pressure First Stage Regulators
LV4403SR and TR Series
ApplicationProvides accurate first stage regulation in two-stage bulk tank systems. Reduce tank pressure to an intermediate pressure of 5 to 10 PSIG. Also used to supply high pressure burners for applications like industrial furnaces or boilers. Also incorporated in multiple cylinder installations.
- Incorporate integral relief valves for added system protection.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage and has ¾” F.NPT thread for vent piping.
- Bonnet vent positioned over outlet to avoid icing and contamination by foreign material.
- Unique bonnet vent profile designed to minimize vent freeze over when properly installed.
- Replaceable valve orifice and valve seat disc.
- Straight-line valve closure reduces wear on seat disc.
- Large molded diaphragm is extra sensitive to pressure changes.
- Built in pressure tap has plugged 1⁄8” F.NPT outlet.
- Plug can be removed with a 3⁄16” hex allen wrench.
- Extra long lever arm provides uniform delivery pressure.
- Brilliant red finish.
Body Die Cast Zinc
Bonnet Die Cast Zinc
Nozzle Orifice Brass
Valve Seat Disc Resilient Rubber
Diaphragm Integrated Fabric and Synthetic Rubber