Second Stage Regulators for 2 PSI Systems LV4403Y and LV5503Y Series
ApplicationDesigned to reduce first stage pressure of 10 PSIG down to 2 PSIG. A line pressure regulator is required downstream to reduce the 2 PSIG to a nominal 11” W.C.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage and has ¾” F.NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, regulator is designed to not pass more than 5 PSIG with the seat disc removed.
- Incorporates an integral relief valve.
- Replaceable valve orifice and valve seat disc.
- Straight line valve closure reduces wear on seat disc.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
- Large molded diaphragm is extra sensitive to pressure changes.
- Built in pressure tap has plugged 1⁄8” F.NPT outlet. Plug can be removed with a 3⁄16” hex allen wrench.
- Select blue finish.
Body (LV4403Y Series) Die Cast Zinc
Body (LV5503Y Series Die Cast Aluminum
Bonnet (LV4403Y Series) Die Cast Zinc
Bonnet (LV5503Y Series) Die Cast Aluminum
Nozzle Orifice Brass
Valve Seat Disc Resilient Rubber
Diaphragm Integrated Fabric and Synthetic Rubber