Low Pressure Second Stage Regulators
ApplicationDesigned to reduce first stage pressure of 5 to 20 PSIG down to burner pressure,normally 11” w.c. Ideal for larger commercial and industrial applications, multiple cylinder installations and large domestic systems.
- Incorporates integral relief valve.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG with the seat disc removed.
- Replaceable valve orifice and valve seat disc.
- Straight line valve closure saves wear on seat disc and orifice.
- Built in pressure tap has plugged 1⁄8” F.NPT outlet. Plug can be removed with a 3⁄16” hex allen wrench.
- Large bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
- Extra long lever arm for uniform delivery pressure.
- Large diaphragm is extra sensitive to pressure changes.
Body Die Cast Zinc
Bonnet Die Cast Zinc
Nozzle Orifice Brass
Valve Seat Disc Resilient Rubber
Diaphragm Integrated Fabric and Synthetic Rubber