Low Pressure Test Set 2434A Series
ApplicationThis kit provides the equipment necessary for checking regulator delivery pressure (low pressure) at the appliances. The basic set contains a 2424A-2 low pressure gauge and a 3 foot — 3⁄16” O.D. flexible synthetic rubber tube. Adapters are also available.
Water Manometer Kit
ApplicationThe water manometer kit is especially suited for use with low pressure LP-Gas systems. It is ideal for pressure checks downstream of the low pressure regulator and at the appliances.
- Flexible tube rolls up for convenient storage with accessories in compact carry case.
- Magnetic clips allow easy attachment to metal surfaces.
- Flexible spring steel scale is calibrated in inches of water column for reading to 16” w.c.
- Molded nylon tubing connectors incorporate a rapid shut-off design in an unbreakable molded top.
- Rapid pressure safety trap prevents loss of fluid due to pressure surges on both columns.
- Scale is center mounted between columns to eliminate parallax error and has a full two-inch sliding zero adjustment.
Contents1—Flexible water manometer which reads up to 16” w.c. of pressure.
1—Heavy duty, compact carrying case.
1—¾ oz. bottle of Fluorescein Green color concentrate.
2—1⁄8” pipe thread barbed tubing adapters.
1—3 foot, 3⁄16” rubber tube.
1—Rubber tubing adapter and 7⁄16” spud.