RegO® LPG products for bobtails and tankers
100% designed, and tested in the USA to deliver lowest cost of ownership and years of reliable service.
LPG products for bobtail and tanker trucks have to be able to withstand harsh conditions, road vibration, and repeated use. That’s why you need to ask for RegO. We design, assemble, and test 100% of our products in America to ensure you get superior quality and service life for all the valves, nozzles, safety systems, and accessories your trucks require. When you buy RegO quality, you get years of reliable connections and the industry’s lowest cost of ownership.
Innovative products that meet and exceed industry standards.
RegO builds products that last. Our durable materials, proven designs, and rigorous testing, all add up to products designed for years of operations under harsh conditions. With internal standards like these, it’s no wonder that RegO quality is recognized the world over.
Backed with worldwide technical support and sales service.
RegO LPG bulk storage products are backed by our worldwide network of knowledgeable technical and sales support. And we provide an industry-leading 10-year warranty for all our LPG bulk storage products.
There’s only one way to get the lowest cost of ownership—ask your provider for RegO LPG transport products.
RegO Internal Valves
RegO internal LPG valves are easily installed and designed to enable smooth operation and higher pumping rates without cavitation or loss of efficiency to save you time and money. They have safety features such as a built in excess flow function and protection against external damage—all critical operating components are located in the valve body. If sheared off the remaining components stay in the tank.
RegO internal LPG valves require maintenance less often than other internal valves, and the maintenance is fast and easy. We pay attention to the details, such as superior corrosion prevention and securing fasteners so they don’t come loose and cause damage.
- Threaded, flanged, and double flanged options
- Threaded versions can be installed in full or half couplings
- Manual, pneumatic, rotary, and electric activation
RegO Globe Valves
RegO globe valves are constructed with high-quality materials and come in a range of sizes for use in LPG bobtail and tanker truck applications. Purposefully designed to ensure greater flow with no pressure drop, positive shut-off and long maintenance-free service, our globe valves provide safety and peace of mind for years. RegO globe valves include these standard features:
- “V”-ring spring-loaded pressure stem seal provides for leak-proof operation, with no packing to re-tighten or replace, while virtually eliminating hard-to-turn handles.
- Swivel seat disc assembly stops rotating as soon as it touches the body seat to deliver good seat alignment and long life.
- Size ranges: 1/2″ to 3″ F. NPT, and 1 1/2″, 2″ & 3″ flanged versions
The HA Series has a built in backcheck.
The HA Series has a built in backcheck.
RegO Transport Components
Back Pressure Check Valves
A3146 Series A3186 Series
RegO Back Pressure Check Valves are designed to allow flow in one direction only. When the flow stops or reverses, the check closes. Built to provide generous flow channels for low pressure drop, the heavy-duty construction and synthetic rubber seat discs deliver positive seals for years.
Pressure Release Valve
These low profile, internal relief valves are constructed of non-corrosive materials and the RegO “pop-action” design ensures maximum protection.
External Hydrostatic Relief Valves
Protects piping and shut-off valves against possibility of trapping LPG. Automatically reseats firmly after discharge, provides a “bubble-tight” seal, and available in both brass and stainless steel.
Designed to provide an accurate determination of LPG container contents, they mount in a standard 1” NPT coupling. Resistance-free nylon bearing inserts reduce friction and promote operating ease, and the dial face is dual calibrated to provide greater accuracy in reading contents in containers which are not level.
RegO Hose End Valves
Hose End Valves
The A7797A and A7793A Series vastly reduces the amount of product vented when disconnecting bobtail delivery trucks, dispensing systems and anhydrous ammonia nurse tanks. These valves provide instant, full-on flow at the flip of a handle. Shut-off is instant and the handle locks for added protection.
- Minimizes product venting loss when disconnecting, instantly by housing the seat disc at the bottom of the built-in ACME filling connector
- V-Ring spring loaded pressure seal design provides for dependable leak-free operation
- Low emission design minimizes product venting loss when disconnection
- Vents less than 2cc of liquid when used with RegO low emission fill valve
- Self-locking handle helps prevent accidental opening of the valve
- Operator friendly contoured handle rotates 360°, large filling grip connector is easy to use
- Easily field-maintained
Hose End Valves
The A7914A Series low emission valve is designed to reduce the amount of product vented when disconnecting bobtail and transport loading hoses. Press the release trigger while lifting the easy-grip handle for full-on flow, lower the handle for an immediate stop and lock. This valve can be used with any standard 31⁄4″ Male ACME connector, or our 6588LE and 6589LE minimum loss filler valves.
- Vents less than 2 cc of liquid when disconnected from a 6588/89LE low emission ACME Adapter. California CARB Compliant
- Self-locking handle is operator opened and closed, designed to prevent accidental opening of the valve
- Contoured handle rotates 360°, large easy-to-turn ACME swivel connector
- Protective screen on inlet side prevents debris from entering
- Spring-loaded Teflon “V” packing for bonnet/stem assembly provides long service life
Low Emission ACME Adapter
The 6588LE/6589LE Series low emission ACME adapter is UL listed and designed for use with the A7914A hose end valve. When used together, they provide fast filling of LPG bobtails, transports, and large bulk storage tanks, and a low-emission disconnect.
- 31⁄4” Male ACME adapter reduces emissions at disconnect to just 10.5 cubic centimeters of LPG
- Safety groove is designed to shear below ACME threads leaving the valve seat closed and unaffected if the vehicle pulls away with the hose connected
- Seat disc is made of synthetic composition and is mechanically held in place by a seat disc retainer
- Stainless steel return spring, one-piece poppet stem for smooth operation
- Hydrostatic relief valve included (3125L)
RegO Bobtail and Transport Accessories
RegO supplies the accessories you need and you can count on them to be built with the same quality and engineering that goes into our valve products.
Quick-Acting Hose End Valves
Delivers full-on flow at the flip of the handle, positive shut-off with a handle lock for added protection. The “V”-ring spring-loaded pressure stem seal provides for leak-proof operation—no packing to re-tighten or replace. Full swivel handle rotates 360° so the valve can be operated from any angle. Can be used with a variety of RegO filling adapter connectors.
Extended Type Hose Couplings
Simplified, yet rugged design eliminates an extra joint and provides smooth, uninterrupted flow and stands up to repeated use. The free swivel action between tailpiece and handle allows for easy make-up, while the limited travel of the handle on the tailpiece minimizes spin-off, encouraging cautious removal to properly bleed off trapped product to ensure closure of the filler valve and hose end valve.
ACME Female Connector
Designed especially for liquid and vapor transfer of LP-Gas and anhydrous ammonia. Available in a variety of M. NPT and F. ACME connections.
Hose End Adapters
Designed with minimal flow restriction and an integral check valve, these adapters ensure fast flow, while protecting against product loss due to a tank filler valve failing to close.
Available in brass or plated steel. 5769 Series available with the stainless steel screen screen to prevent debris from impeding the action of valves and components of LPG systems.
Available in four sizes, these rugged caps stand up to everyday abuse to protect the coupling tip, as well as prevent the entrance of dust, moisture, and other contaminants.
RegO Filling Safety Systems
At RegO provides a complete line of LPG transport safety products built with RegO ingenuity and quality to deliver years of safe operation at truck and transfer.
Designed to stop gas escape upstream and down- stream in the event of a pull-away. A true pull away, this coupling snaps together without any repair or additional parts. Buna-N seals for a leak tight seal.
Swing Check Emergency Safety Valves (ESV)
Designed for LPG transfer lines to provide quick shut off of liquid or vapor in the event of an accidental pull-away, line break, or hose rupture. Fusible thermal element auto-shuts valve when exposed to fire. Available with flanged or threaded connections, Viton and Buna-N seat seal options, and a choice of manual, pneumatic, rotary, or electric activation.