Fully Internal “Pop-Action” Pressure Relief Valves for Motor Fuel Containers 8543 and 8544 Series
Application8543 Series relief valves are designed for use as a primary relief valve in larger ASME motor fuel containers such as on buses, trucks and construction equipment.
8544 Series relief valves are designed for use as a primary relief valve in smaller ASME and DOT motor fuel containers such as on tractors, lift trucks, cars and taxicabs.
- Assure minimum product loss due to “pop-action” design.
- Recessed design minimizes possibility of damage and tampering.
- All are threaded to accept RegO® Pipeaway Adapters that permit the addition of a discharge hose or piping.
- ASME rated for use with LP-Gas (except 8544K which meets DOT requirements).
- Specify RegO® Relief Valves on all your original equipment motor fuel container purchases for reliable performance.
Spring (8543) Stainless Steel
Spring (8544) Coated Steel
Seat Disc Resilient Rubber