Fully Internal “Pop-Action” Pressure Relief Valve for DOT Fork Lift Cylinders 8545AK
ApplicationDesigned specifically for use as a primary relief valve on forklift cylinders, the 8545AK reduces the possibility of improper functioning of the relief mechanism due to foreign material build up. All guides, springs, stem and adjusting components are located inside the cylinder - removed from the direct exposure of foreign materials and debris from the atmosphere.
NFPA Pamphlet #58 requires that: “All containers used in industrial truck (including forklift truck cylinders) service shall have the container pressure relief valve replaced by a new or unused valve within 12 years of the date of manufacture of the container and each 10 years thereafter.”
- Positive stop in the upper body protects against improper insertion of a pipeaway adapter that might interfere with proper operation of the relief valve.
- Internal stem guide eliminates the need for a close fit between the body and poppet, which lessens the chance of clogging due to foreign material.
- Single piece cold-headed stem provides more accurate positioning of working parts for more consistent operation and precise adjustment.
- Two different deflector adapters and a protective cap are available as accessories to provide complete protection.
- “Pop-action” design keeps product loss at a minimum.
- Request RegO® Relief Valves on all your original equipment forklift cylinders for reliable performance.
Stem Stainless Steel
Spring Stainless Steel
Seat Disc Resilient Rubber