Tamper-Resistant Cylinder Valve with Outlet Check for Vapor Withdrawal 9103T9F
ApplicationThis valve is designed for vapor withdrawal from and protection of DOT cylinders up to 100 lbs. propane capacity. Ideal for cylinders used in the field by construction crews, utility repair men and plumbers.
- Minimizes the risk of unauthorized persons withdrawing propane from cylinders not in service. It is necessary to install a male POL connection to open the outlet check to withdraw vapor from the valve.
- Ball type excess flow located in the valve inlet protects against excessive discharge if the cylinder is tipped or the hose ruptures. Closing flow is 200 SCFH at 100 PSIG.
- Removable POL outlet and check mechanism make field replacement of worn connections an easy process without removing the valve from the cylinder.
- Outlet seal plug on a heavy duty chain prevents dirt from entering POL when not in use.
- Nylon tapered seat design provides positive closure.
Body Forged Brass
Handwheel Aluminum Die Cast
O-Rings Resilient Rubber
Seat Disc Nylon
Relief Spring Stainless Steel