3” Flanged Internal Valves for Bobtail Delivery Trucks, Transports and Large Stationary Storage Containers A3217A & A3217DA
ApplicationDesigned primarily for LP-Gas and anhydrous ammonia filling and/or withdrawal on MC331 bobtail delivery trucks, transports and stationary storage tanks with flanged pumps or piping. Installation is quick and easy, and the valve may be operated manually by cable or pneumatically. Lever available on right or left side to allow for installation without the use of an extra pulley.
FeaturesProvides More Efficient Operation
- Flow passages designed to allow substantially higher without cavitation or loss of efficiency--saving time and money.
- Simple operating lever facilitates easy adaptation of all cable controls.
- Lever available on right or left side to allow for installation without the use of an extra pulley.
- Nylon bearing supported operating shaft provides smooth, easy operation.
Less Frequent-Easier Maintenance
- Stainless steel screws resist rusting and are easily removed during valve disassembly.
- Heavy duty rod wiper helps minimize dirt and foreign material from entering operating shaft and hampering operation.
- Cadmium plating helps resist corrosion during storage and use.
- All ferrous materials with a temperature range of -40° F. to +130° F. and a pressure rating of 400 psi.
- Sturdy retaining ring secures operating cam to provide for more durable, slack-free operation.
- Built-in excess flow valve.
- Specify RegO® Internal Valves on your next new tank or when your truck is rebuilt.