Quick-Acting Hose-End Valves for Bobtail Delivery Trucks and Dispensing Stations A7707L and A7708L
ApplicationDesigned especially for safe operator handling of LP-Gas in bobtail delivery truck, dispensing systems and anhydrous ammonia nurse tank service.
These valves provide instant, full-on flow at the flip of the handle and provide instant positive shut-off with a handle lock for added protection.
- “V”-ring spring-loaded pressure stem seal provides for leak-proof operation. No packing to retighten or replace.
- Self locking handle is operator opened and closed to prevent against accidental opening of the valve.
- Large, contoured handle provides firm, comfortable grip.
- Full swivel handle rotates 360° so the valve can be operated from any angle.
- Built-in vent valve on the downstream side of the valve permits bleeding of trapped product to assure safe uncoupling.
- Can be used with a variety of RegO® filling adapter connectors.
- Swivel seat disc minimizes grinding on the body seat and assures longer service life.
Body Ductile Iron
Stem Stainless Steel
Seat Disc Synthetic Elastomer
Valve Lever Stainless Steel
Seal Housing Stainless Steel
Bonnet Cadmium Plated Steel