Tank Car Angle Valves for Railroad Tank Cars TA7894P
ApplicationDesigned especially for transfer of LP-Gas and anhydrous ammonia in railroad tank car service.
The combined heavyweight ductile iron castings and precision machining provide ruggedness and superior performance in working pressures up to 400 PSIG.
- “V”-ring spring-loaded pressure seal design provides dependable, leak-free operation. No packing to retighten or replace.
- Wiper o-ring eliminates entrance of dirt and grit into stem area that can prohibit smooth operation.
- Heavy duty ACME stem threads give quick action and are hardened for long service life.
- Swivel seat reduces scoring of seat disc and provides positive shut-off.
- Full diameter seat provides greater flow capacity and low pressure drop.
- Plugged ¼" NPT boss on downstream side of valve accommodates vent valve or hydrostatic relief valve.
- Equipped with a malleable iron plug and chain installed in the valve outlet.
Body Ductile Iron
O-Ring Synthetic Rubber
Stem Stainless Steel
Bonnet Ductile Iron
Seat Disc Teflon
Handwheel Cadmium Plated Ductile Iron